Mario,
I'm about as technologically savvy as a brick. LOL The techie types on the list will have to tell us what (if anything) can be done.
Brock
__._,_.___----- Original Message -----From: Mario P. LopezSent: Wednesday, December 05, 2007 10:19 PMSubject: Re: [My Linkedin Power Forum] Anyone Receiving Odd Messages From boxbe?
Brock,Another thing to consider: after Mr. Wright asked us about the previous problem with our messages, another fellow member (maybe I'm wrong but I recall about Adwait Ullal), did some research being able to find who the responsible was.I've received already eight messages from the same address droberts1726@yahoo.com warning me that mine "weren't published".Obviously I'm not a techie but I wonder if something could be done (?).Best regards.S i n c e r e l y,Mario P. Lopez, CPAFinancial Planning / Analysis / Excel based Modeling--------------------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- - Mexico City, MexicoEmail: mario.lopezcpa@gmail.com Financial Blog: http://financialculture.blogspot. com Linkedin group: http://groups.yahoo.com/ group/mexpros Linkedin Profile: http://www.linkedin.com/in/mariolop ezcpa Free VoIP Call: http://www.jaxtr.com/marioplopez - jaxtr
On 12/5/07, Brock Henderson <brock@bhenderson.com > wrote:
Mario,No idea. I just assumed (terrible thing to do) that the individuals spam filter was not set up to accept messages from MLPF.Brock----- Original Message -----From: Mario P. LopezSent: Wednesday, December 05, 2007 9:27 PMSubject: Re: [My Linkedin Power Forum] Anyone Receiving Odd Messages From boxbe?
Brock,Good evening; I recall that very recently Mr. Wright asked us the same question about other similar problem MLPF was dealing with where someone else emailed us back "warning" us that our messages were labeled as "spam".Since I don't know if that problem was solved, I wonder if it's the same person who is trying to trick us (?)Best regards.S i n c e r e l y,Mario P. Lopez, CPAFinancial Planning / Analysis / Excel based Modeling--------------------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- - Mexico City, MexicoEmail: mario.lopezcpa@gmail.com Financial Blog: http://financialculture.blogspot. com Linkedin group: http://groups.yahoo.com/ group/mexpros Linkedin Profile: http://www.linkedin.com/in/mariolop ezcpa Free VoIP Call: http://www.jaxtr.com/marioplopez - jaxtr
On 12/5/07, Brock Henderson <brock@bhenderson.com > wrote:
Yes, which is why I posted my message "Why????"Brock----- Original Message -----From: Vincent WrightSent: Wednesday, December 05, 2007 8:50 PMSubject: [My Linkedin Power Forum] Anyone Receiving Odd Messages From boxbe?
Is anyone getting email messages indicating that they need to respond to boxbe to authorize your comment?
--
Thanks,
Vincent Wright
www.YouSayIt.net
www.projectstars.com
www.VincentWright.com
www.MyLinkedinPowerForum.com
When you need help, remember one thing: "Turn It Into A Discussion!"
My Linkedin Power Forum is a professional and friendly discussion group where thousands of members discuss and learn ways to improve their business networking skills.
Encourage your friends to join you and your 7,900 MLPF friends as we focus on the power of networking to benefit our businesses, careers, and causes.
Add MLPF/WHPF Logo To Your Linkedin Profile:
http://www.MyLinkedinPowerForum.BIZ |
MLPF Business Partners:
http://www.yousayit.net/
http://projectstars.com/projectstar/vincent-wright
When you need help, remember one thing: Turn to My Linkedin Power Forum and "Turn It Into A Discussion!"
Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe
__,_._,___