[opportunities4u] 50,000 Links to your website for FREE

http://CampaignJuice.com

Free Banner Advertising
for (1) Year! FREE!

http://CampaignJuice.com

Yes, Maverick has done it again. Banner Impressions Meets Search Engine manipulation.

So, what the heck does that mean. And why the heck would you Give away Unlimited Banner Impressions for a Year?

Well, I am just that a Maverick. I can not tell you how many times i see my staff rolling their eyes, when I do this. Over the years we have made thousands of dollars selling Banner Impressions and when I give it away, well lets just say I have to keep them in check!

So Really, why would I pass up a dollar to Give away Advertising? Easy. I broke my Soap Box while preaching "Think for Yourself". I see so many places Just Taking Peoples money, and when the campaigns do not respond the way the Advertiser wants, well they will never blame it on the Advertising,  it all falls back on YOU..

I Give Up on Preaching, and decided I would enjoy the looks on my staffs faces while I create these Wonderfull Free Advertising venues...  (I wish you could be here)

So, Why would I use Search Engine Manipulation and Banner Advertising in the Same Line? Well heres a Secret.

Listen up..

When I send out a Target Campaign, it gets published to thousands of Sites, and potentially reaches a billion plus people over the next year. But the best part is not that people get exposure to it, its that the Search Engines see it as well. They end up following the link back, and then ends up finding what you really are wanting to expose.  So think about it. Its Like Mini Websites that are linking back to where you want to send traffic.

Thousands of Marketing Land mines, all pointing back to your site. some of these Land mines are loged into the search engine in a matter of Mins, and with in 72 hours there are Several thousands. (See video Below)










http://CampaignJuice.com




PLEASE VISIT THESE ADVERTISERS
- - -
[ CLICK HERE TO ADVERTISE TO MILLIONS]
__._,_.___

Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___