Re: [My Linkedin Power Forum] I Need To Get Out MORE!

GREAT JOB! 
 
I saw the #14 about the networking event ... and I'm really proud of you!
 
I know you aren't totally hermetic ... but I also know that you and I are both working in the wee hours way too often ... and that means that we are not out mixing and mingling!
 
Bet the dancing part would be a blast!
 
Have a Merry Christmas all!
 
Martha Sue

On Dec 20, 2007 3:15 PM, Vincent Wright <MyLinkedinPowerForum@gmail.com> wrote:

On Dec 20, 2007 8:27 AM, Martha Sue Yeary
<marthasue@bionicgolfpro.com> wrote:<snip>


Now ... what are you going to do to take this to the next level? Was
this a once in a lifetime change ... or do you think it would be a
great idea to get out and mingle more often ... say ... at least on a
semi-regular basis? <snip>
Thanks for your kinds words, everyone.

As to your question(s), Martha Sue: I'm not quite so hermetic that
this should be considered a once in a lifetime change - I like to
dance to much to be a real recluse! :-)

Actually, there was an intimation in point 14 that addresses your
question: "14. Found a venue tor monthly networking events - which I'm
ECSTATIC about starting!!!"

Last night, I immediately started the conversation about holding local
social networking events here in Hartford. The venue is virtually
perfect. And appears reasonably affordable. Though it gets pretty
cold here in February, I'd like to plan my first networking event for
the month of February. And, yes, I plan to incorporate dancing - at a
business networking function! :-) (I use to participate in local
event planning for business networking functions. After the business
part concluded, the night ended with about and hour or two of
dancing. - Even the most senior and the most serious business people
liked the dancing! :-))




--
Let Go & LET'S GOLF!

Martha Sue

Martha Sue Yeary, CEO
LPGA Member
B.I.O.N.I.C. Golf Pro, Inc.
www.bionicgolfpro.com
www.bionicgolfpro.mentorsclub.com
www.linkedin.com/in/bionicgolfpro
www.golfyak.com
marthasue@bionicgolfpro.com
407-932-BIONIC (2466)

B.I.O.N.I.C. Golf Pro is dedicated to inspiring "golf-confidence" through eliminating fear! __._,_.___

When you need help, remember one thing:  "Turn It Into A Discussion!"

My Linkedin Power Forum is a professional and friendly discussion group where thousands of members discuss and learn ways to improve their business networking skills.

Encourage your friends to join you and your 8,000 MLPF/WHPF friends as we focus on the power of networking to benefit our businesses, careers, and causes.

Add MLPF/WHPF Logo To Your Linkedin Profile:
http://www.MyLinkedinPowerForum.BIZ |http://www.WrightHandPowerForum.BIZ

Other versions of My Linkedin Power Forum:
www.MyLinkedinPowerForum.net (Facebook)
www.MyLinkedinPowerForum.org (Ning)
www.MyLinkedinPowerForum.biz (Linkedin Groups)

When you need help, remember one thing:  There's power in discussion so, turn to My Linkedin Power Forum and turn your problem into a discussion.
********
Can You DIGG It? Stan Relihan Interviews Vincent Wright on Connections:
http://connections.thepodcastnetwork.com/2007/12/16/connections-015-king-of-the-yahoo-groups/
********




Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___