[opportunities4u] Warning! This guy Cheated us out of MIL*LIONS

http://www.lifelineforlife.com


Warning! This guy Cheated us out of MIL*LIONS

Hello!

* Work Directly with Multi Million Dollar Earners.
* They give you everything to succeed
* Absolute Morons are getting Rich with this system.

Take a look. http://www.lifelineforlife.com


Bob, $6K a week is an humiliating lie. My first 3 weeks I made over 30 grand my good friend ;)
Thursday, the 23rd, I've been with PTW for 4 weeks and my income will have surpassed $40K+.
AND, now the roll-ups is starting to come in as well ;)

So what can I say, it's better to do better than expected, but this was NOT expected.
So far, I've made 4 times more than I\'ve ever dared dream about a month ago.
Oddvin Plus if you get in now there is an opportunity to earn credits towards free advertising,
thats right free.
So if you are looking for a lifeline, here it is.

http://www.lifelineforlife.com


Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/opportunities4u/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/opportunities4u/join

(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:opportunities4u-digest@yahoogroups.com
mailto:opportunities4u-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
opportunities4u-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/