[opportunities4u] Get Your FREE $489.00 Platinum Benefactored Position

Greetings!
 
Get Your FREE $489.00 Platinum Benefactored Position
http://pages.ca.inter.net/~opport/benafactor.html

I hope I'm not interrupting your schedule today. I just want to invite
you to join me in U-Gotca$h, the latest e-currency payment portal. If
you are looking for a one-stop shop for sending money transfers
worldwide, here is the new payment processor that can answer all your
financial needs. My Friend, U-Gotca$h is really different from any
other ecurrency system you usually encounter online! I'm 100%
satisfied with its services!

Now, I'm here not only as a satisfied member of U-GotCash but a friend
relating to you how great this program is. Please allow me a few more
minutes of your time to tell you more why you will want to choose U-
Gotca$h over any other e-currency system.
 
Get Your FREE $489.00 Platinum Benefactored Position
__._,_.___

Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___