[My Linkedin Power Forum] RE: [LinkingWomen] Finally! Another Great Book! ("The Go Giver")

 

Hi Vincent,

 

When I saw the announcement in Bob Burg's newsletter for his new book, I knew I wanted to read it as soon as it was available.  Thanks for such a glowing review - now I know that it's a definite must read ASAP!  Your talents never cease to amaze me!  Of course, Bob is pretty awesome too!

 

Wishing you all life's best, my friend,

Carol

 

P.S.  Happy Holidays!

 

Carol Deckert

Networking Coach/Consultant

Referrals Unlimited Network

Everyone can network - not everyone knows how to network effectively!

Lancaster, PA USA

(717) 394-6453 phone  •  (717) 291-5562 fax

carol@runlancaster.com  • www.runlancaster.com

http://www.linkedin.com/in/caroldeckert

http://www.jaxtr.com/caroldeckert

 

 "Have you signed the Ethical Business Pledge at http://www.business-ethics-pledge.org ? I have!"

 

__._,_.___

When you need help, remember one thing:  "Turn It Into A Discussion!"

My Linkedin Power Forum is a professional and friendly discussion group where thousands of members discuss and learn ways to improve their business networking skills.

Encourage your friends to join you and your 7,700 MLPF friends as we focus on the power of networking to benefit our businesses, careers, and causes.

Add MLPF/WHPF Logo To Your Linkedin Profile:
http://www.MyLinkedinPowerForum.BIZ |

MLPF Business Partners:
http://www.yousayit.net/
http://projectstars.com/projectstar/vincent-wright

*****Support Orphans International Worldwide*****
http://www.oiww.org |

When you need help, remember one thing:  "Turn It Into A Discussion!"




Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___