[My Linkedin Power Forum] Re: Introduction -- Walt Casey

I love your website and joined for the newsletter. I'm excited about
directing people to your site. I have alot of friends who golf
although I don't get out as much as I would like. Take care and look
forward to meeting with you. we are in DFW too! :)

--- In MyLinkedinPowerForum@yahoogroups.com, "wwcasey" <walt@...>
wrote:
>
> My name is Walt Casey and I just recently joined MLIPF. I took
early
> retirement from a large Information Technology organization at the
end
> of November. During my long career, I developed winning business
> proposals; developed competitive analyses; provided market
> segmentation; analyzed win/loss and customer buying behaviors; and
> provided process improvement analyses resulting in significant
> operational cost savings. I am in the process of evaluating
> opportunities for my next career. My interests are to pursue
> opportunities in the renewable energy sector providing value
through my
> consulting, marketing, and sales support skills and talents. I am
based
> in the Dallas/Fort Worth area.
>
> I look forward to exchanging ideas, suggestions, and network
contacts
> with group members. If I can help in your pursuits, please do not
> hesitate to contact me.
>
> Warmest regards,
>
> Walter W. Casey, Ph.D.
> http://www.linkedin.com/in/wwcasey
>


When you need help, remember one thing: "Turn It Into A Discussion!"

My Linkedin Power Forum is a professional and friendly discussion group where thousands of members discuss and learn ways to improve their business networking skills.

Encourage your friends to join you and your 7,900 MLPF friends as we focus on the power of networking to benefit our businesses, careers, and causes.

Add MLPF/WHPF Logo To Your Linkedin Profile:
http://www.MyLinkedinPowerForum.BIZ |

MLPF Business Partners:
http://www.yousayit.net/
http://projectstars.com/projectstar/vincent-wright

When you need help, remember one thing: Turn to My Linkedin Power Forum and "Turn It Into A Discussion!"
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MyLinkedinPowerForum/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MyLinkedinPowerForum/join

(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:MyLinkedinPowerForum-digest@yahoogroups.com
mailto:MyLinkedinPowerForum-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
MyLinkedinPowerForum-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/