[My Linkedin Power Forum] My introduction

Hey group, my name is Kia Rice.  I am a mid level software tester in Indianapolis, In.  I've been a tester for five years, but my true interest lies with information security.  Unfortunately, I don't have the knowledge or experience needed to get into that field just yet.   Overall, I've worked in IT for seven years. 


You can view my linked in profile here .  If you'd like to know more, feel free to contact me and ask whatever you'd like.
__._,_.___

When you need help, remember one thing:  "Turn It Into A Discussion!"

My Linkedin Power Forum is a professional and friendly discussion group where thousands of members discuss and learn ways to improve their business networking skills.

Encourage your friends to join you and your 7,900 MLPF friends as we focus on the power of networking to benefit our businesses, careers, and causes.

Add MLPF/WHPF Logo To Your Linkedin Profile:
http://www.MyLinkedinPowerForum.BIZ |

MLPF Business Partners:
http://www.yousayit.net/
http://projectstars.com/projectstar/vincent-wright

When you need help, remember one thing:  Turn to My Linkedin Power Forum and "Turn It Into A Discussion!"




Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___