[My Linkedin Power Forum] Grouply problems

A few weeks back I got sucked into opening a Grouply account to manage my Yahoo Groups. Turns out it was a boiler plate invite which I have seen now verbatim from numerous other members, no doubt unwittingly. Today I happened to look at my settings for my Yahoo Groups and found that they have been totally hosed up. I've had mail from several groups redirected to a Yahoo address I've never used.

 

I want to personally thank Michael S. Meyers-Jouan for bringing this to my attention, albeit "tongue in cheek."

 

Now all I have to do is figure out how to delete my Grouply account!

 

Lonny

 

Lonny J. Gulden
Chief Connections Officer™

Deep Valley Consulting LLC

Work: 952.829.7828
Mobile: 612.867.3560
Fax: 707.988.8748
Email: lgulden@deepvalley.com
 http://www.linkedin.com/in/lonnygulden

See who we know in common

Want a signature like this?

 

__._,_.___

When you need help, remember one thing:  "Turn It Into A Discussion!"

My Linkedin Power Forum is a professional and friendly discussion group where thousands of members discuss and learn ways to improve their business networking skills.

Encourage your friends to join you and your 8,000 MLPF/WHPF friends as we focus on the power of networking to benefit our businesses, careers, and causes.

Add MLPF/WHPF Logo To Your Linkedin Profile:
http://www.MyLinkedinPowerForum.BIZ |http://www.WrightHandPowerForum.BIZ

Other versions of My Linkedin Power Forum:
www.MyLinkedinPowerForum.net (Facebook)
www.MyLinkedinPowerForum.org (Ning)
www.MyLinkedinPowerForum.biz (Linkedin Groups)

When you need help, remember one thing:  There's power in discussion so, turn to My Linkedin Power Forum and turn your problem into a discussion.
********
Can You DIGG It? Stan Relihan Interviews Vincent Wright on Connections:
http://connections.thepodcastnetwork.com/2007/12/16/connections-015-king-of-the-yahoo-groups/
********




Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___