[My Linkedin Power Forum] Folks, We Can't Out People For IDK's.

Is it still December FIRST??? The past 15 hours seem like 2 different days.

So, here's one final post for the day.  RE: IDK's

While I know how downright aggravating and humiliating it can be for some to pull the "IDK" trigger, I can't condone using the forum to exact personal revenge on an individual merely because they say they don't know you.   Unless they inadvertently hit the wrong button or intentionally set a trap for you, I maintain that if they don't know you, they don't know.

I understand that if someone says they are an open networker, it's inconsistent for them to IDK you but, it would change the tone of MLPF if we were to start using it to out people for IDKs.  Please bear in mind that they couldn't use that button if it weren't designed into by Linkedin into its platform.

I know that there are groups set up to out people who claim to be open networkers and then frequently use their IDK button but, I don't want that as a behavior for MLPF. 

Some may think it a good thing but, I don't want that for this group.    I want us to focus on better things...

--
Thanks,
Vincent Wright
www.YouSayIt.net
www.projectstars.com
www.VincentWright.com
www.MyLinkedinPowerForum.com __._,_.___

When you need help, remember one thing:  "Turn It Into A Discussion!"

My Linkedin Power Forum is a professional and friendly discussion group where thousands of members discuss and learn ways to improve their business networking skills.

Encourage your friends to join you and your 7,700 MLPF friends as we focus on the power of networking to benefit our businesses, careers, and causes.

Add MLPF/WHPF Logo To Your Linkedin Profile:
http://www.MyLinkedinPowerForum.BIZ |

MLPF Business Partners:
http://www.yousayit.net/
http://projectstars.com/projectstar/vincent-wright

*****Support Orphans International Worldwide*****
http://www.oiww.org |

When you need help, remember one thing:  "Turn It Into A Discussion!"




Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___