Re: [My Linkedin Power Forum] This is FAR TOO PREMATURE was . Re: Merry Christmas

you owe no explanation: true Christians follow Christ and that's an all year 'round thing. Good for you, my friend. Same thing happens when people say "Happy Holidays", I  reply with the "Merry Christmas".

----- Original Message ----
From: benjjankowski <benjjankowski@yahoo.com>
To: MyLinkedinPowerForum@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, December 1, 2007 1:19:03 AM
Subject: [My Linkedin Power Forum] This is FAR TOO PREMATURE was . Re: Merry Christmas

Dear Mr. Wright:

I don't think it's premature to post this message. At Thanksgiving,
all major cities, including my Chicago has already put up a Christmas
tree. Everybody is going Christmas shopping. Today, my children and
I watched a Christmas movie on ABC. If this is not the Christmas
Holiday season, then I don't know what is. This is the Christmas
Holiday season. I respect Hannakuh; my major was Theology in
college; I understand this. It actually starts on December 4, not
today. So it's just relative; I felt it was good to post, not to
offend anyone, but appropriate for the season. Yes, I saw the
message Happy Hannakuh posted; it showed me that it's appropriate to
post a message like this on the group, and so I posted mine. That's
all.

Respectfully, Ben Jankowski

--- In MyLinkedinPowerForu m@yahoogroups. com, "Vincent Wright"
<vmwusa_2000@ ...> wrote:
>
> Benjamin,
> I'm a Christian and I LOVE Christmas but, this is DECEMBER FIRST.
>
> This is FAR TOO PREMATURE.
>
> Thanks,
> Vincent Wright
> Moderator
> www.MyLinkedinPower Forum.com
>
> --- In MyLinkedinPowerForu m@yahoogroups. com, "benjjankowski"
> <benjjankowski@ > wrote:
> >
> > I just want to wish everyone here, particularly all the
Christians in
> > this group, a very Merry Christmas and wonderful holiday season.
> >
> > Benjamin Jankowski
> > http://www.linkedin .com/in/benjjank owski
> >
>




Be a better pen pal. Text or chat with friends inside Yahoo! Mail. See how. __._,_.___

When you need help, remember one thing:  "Turn It Into A Discussion!"

My Linkedin Power Forum is a professional and friendly discussion group where thousands of members discuss and learn ways to improve their business networking skills.

Encourage your friends to join you and your 7,700 MLPF friends as we focus on the power of networking to benefit our businesses, careers, and causes.

Add MLPF/WHPF Logo To Your Linkedin Profile:
http://www.MyLinkedinPowerForum.BIZ |

MLPF Business Partners:
http://www.yousayit.net/
http://projectstars.com/projectstar/vincent-wright

*****Support Orphans International Worldwide*****
http://www.oiww.org |

When you need help, remember one thing:  "Turn It Into A Discussion!"




Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___