Re: [My Linkedin Power Forum] Sorry

Brock,
 
Good evening. I hope you are doing great. I've been dealing with exactly the same problem. Does anybody know what is going on? Should I pay attention to the way I'm phrasing my messages?
 
Thank you very much. 
 
Regards.
 
S i n c e r e l y,
 
Mario P. Lopez, CPA
Financial Planning / Analysis / Excel based Modeling
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Mexico City, Mexico
Free VoIP Call: http://www.jaxtr.com/marioplopez  -  jaxtr


On 11/5/07, Brock Henderson <brock@bhenderson.com> wrote:

Group,
 
Sorry for the same post being submitted multiple times, but I kept getting notices that my message was being stopped because it appeared to be Spam.
 
Then, several hours later, the message would appear on the list.
 
So I apologize and hope you can understand.
 
Brock
http://www.linkedin.com/in/brockh
brock@bhenderson.com
(502) 387-7565
Skype:  brock.henderson
www.bhenderson.com
Blog:  http://brockhenderson.wordpress.com/
Free Business & Marketing Newsletter
Free Selling Tips Newsletter


__._,_.___

My Linkedin Power Forum is a professional and friendly discussion group where thousands of members discuss and learn ways to improve their business networking skills.

Encourage your friends to join you and your 7,000 MLPF friends as we focus on the power of networking to benefit our businesses, careers, and causes.

View MLPF from the URL of your choice:
http://www.MyLinkedinPowerForum.com |
http://www.MyVirtualPowerForum.com  |
http://www.WrightHandPowerForum.com |
http://www.WrightHandPowerForum.BIZ | (Add MLPF/WHPF Logo To Your Profile)




Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___