May I venture to suggest some names beyond this virtual world. People who connect societies, communities, orgs via
their real world org, companies, technologies etc etc
Dalai Lama (Tibet to world)
Ron Somers (US and India)
George Clooney (Hollywood to world)
Angelina (Hollyworld to World)
Richard Gere (Hollyworld to World)
Clarence Wooten ( Collectivex Platform)
Konstantin (Linkedin and now Jaxtr)
Marc Benioff (Salesforcec.com)
Visakha Desai (Asia Society)
Jeff Immelt (GE)
Pramod Bhasin (Genpact)
John Chambers (Cisco)
Marc Zuckenberg (Facebook)
Nandan Nilekani (Infosys)
Tom Friedman (NYT)
NV Thyagarajan (Tiger of Globalization)
Tiger Woods (Golf to World)
Larry King
Opra Winfrey
Jack Welch
Ram Charan
CK Prahlad
Clinton (US to World)
many more to follow soon
Cheers
Atul
Terry Bean wrote:I am often amazed at what questions get answered and what ones don't.
I do believe this one certainly deserved a response.
I think there are many folks that have earned their way to the list:
Richard Fong
Adam Kovitz
Tia Carr Williams
Vincent Wright
David Hall
Jason Alba
Mary McFarlain
Jay Deragon
Liz Ryan
Bill Vick
John Evans
Christian Mayaud
Marc Freedman
Moshe Weiss
The aforementioned names are in no certain order.There are people that
I missed. For that fact and if I misspelled you name, I apologize.
I happen to think that if you made this list, it becomes your
responsibility to add to it. Get to typing...
Terry Bean
--- In MyLinkedinPowerForum@yahoogroups. , "Jay Deragon"com
<jay.deragon@...> wrote:
>
> I am currently engaged in a number of projects and one is developing
a directory of "Whose Who" in the current Relationship Economy.
Certainly the CEO's and team of the major networking platforms will be
included however I am more interested in getting a list of those
building the new economy through participation and insight. Certainly
Scott Allen should be added to this list but the best way to build
said list is to ask those who are currently engaged in this space.
>
> Thus, I would appreciate hearing from this forum as to who you think
needs to be added to the "Whose Who" list and a brief statement as to
why you feel lead to nominate this person or persons.
>
> So from your perspective who should be on this list?
>
> Looking forward to what you say and thank you in advance. Also, if
anyone is interested in joining me and my staff in this project please
feel free to reach out and jump in.
>
> PS: The final list will be published with a directory of networks
and a matrix of platform functions and features.
>
> Regards
>
> Jay Deragon
> Social Networking Strategist
> "Build Relationship Capital"
> http://relationshipcapital.blogspot .com/
> http://www.linkedin.com/in/jayderag on
>
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
My Linkedin Power Forum is a professional and friendly discussion group where thousands of members discuss and learn ways to improve their business networking skills.
Encourage your friends to join you and your 7,000 MLPF friends as we focus on the power of networking to benefit our businesses, careers, and causes.
View MLPF from the URL of your choice:
http://www.MyLinkedinPowerForum.com |
http://www.MyVirtualPowerForum.com |
http://www.WrightHandPowerForum.com |
http://www.WrightHandPowerForum.BIZ | (Add MLPF/WHPF Logo To Your Profile)
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe
__,_._,___