Re: [My Linkedin Power Forum] Re: What does working virtually mean to you?

On Nov 7, 2007 10:57 PM, Mariam Ispahani <mariam@saaze.com>
wrote:<snip>BUT... now, I don't mind the idea of setting my own hours
and taking my time at home, but still feel weird about pajama biz
talk. And you folks?<snip>

Mariam,
If memory serves, the first few months, I was not comfortable working
from home. But, once I got on a couple of approved vendor lists and
got a couple of contracts, all the discomfort vanished when I
discovered that I needed all my available hours to fill those
positions. (I now remember that that was actually the summer of 1997
- when I was first approved to recruit for AETNA, ESPN, etc.)

--
Thanks,
Vincent Wright
www.VincentWright.com
www.TeachUsAbout.com
www.ForumActionDay.com
www.MyLinkedinPowerForum.com
Skype = MyLinkedinPowerForum


My Linkedin Power Forum is a professional and friendly discussion group where thousands of members discuss and learn ways to improve their business networking skills.

Encourage your friends to join you and your 7,000 MLPF friends as we focus on the power of networking to benefit our businesses, careers, and causes.

View MLPF from the URL of your choice:
http://www.MyLinkedinPowerForum.com |
http://www.MyVirtualPowerForum.com

|
http://www.WrightHandPowerForum.com |
http://www.WrightHandPowerForum.BIZ | (Add MLPF/WHPF Logo To Your Profile)
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MyLinkedinPowerForum/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MyLinkedinPowerForum/join

(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:MyLinkedinPowerForum-digest@yahoogroups.com
mailto:MyLinkedinPowerForum-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
MyLinkedinPowerForum-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/