Thomas,
Good evening. Thanks for trusting me about the possibility to assist you on this particular issue.
Even though I think I heard not long ago some comments about a loan intended to support small entrepreneurial projects in Mexico (projects for medium and small sized businesses or "Pymes"), in order to carry out a thorough research for you and direct your interest towards the appropriate financial and / or government entity, May I ask you if you can let me know -off list- about your source of information?
Allow me to explain you why I am asking you for this small favor: since the Mexican government is assisting already many small entrepreneurs by providing them with fresh resources to develop and launch their projects, there are several governmental entities offering the same assistance but making things a bit complicated due to some bureaucratic paperwork.
As I explained you, if you can let me know how you got that informational reference, the research I could carry out, would be a bit easier being able to offer you a more concrete reference rather than "jumping" from one website to another.
Looking forward to reading your comments.
Regards.
S i n c e r e l y,
Mario P. Lopez, CPA
Financial Planning / Analysis / Excel based Modeling
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Mexico City, Mexico
Email: mario.lopezcpa@gmail.com
Linkedin group: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/mexpros
Linkedin Profile: http://www.linkedin.com/in/mariolopezcpa
Free VoIP Call: http://www.jaxtr.com/marioplopez - jaxtr
On 11/14/07, thomas duffy <tom@tduffyllc.com> wrote:
mario
i have a question about finance in mexico
i have been hearing that there is a leconomic developement loan for non g 8 countries and mexico is one at 1.5% have you heard anything and if you have do you have a contactthomas duffytom@tduffyllc.com
"Mario P. Lopez" <mario.lopezcpa@gmail.com > wrote:Ravi,Thank you very much; the perspective you are sharing is a good one indeed; I guess I should be smart enough (and handle things as professionally as possible) in order to know how feasible is that a contact could assist me to connect with other quality contacts and network with them as well.Best regards.S i n c e r e l y,Mario P. Lopez, CPAFinancial Planning / Analysis / Excel based Modeling-------------------------------------------------------------------Mexico City, MexicoEmail: mario.lopezcpa@gmail.comLinkedin group: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/mexprosLinkedin Profile: http://www.linkedin.com/in/mariolopezcpaFree VoIP Call: http://www.jaxtr.com/marioplopez - jaxtr
On 11/14/07, Ravi Janardhan <kravij@gmail.com > wrote:Hello Mario,I think it's the thoughts of many on this group you are expressing.In earlier times, one's most reported problem is lack of good connections.Thanks to Social networking, we can have so many connections across varied filelds and geographies.The best thing, I found out,is the most talented & extraordinary people want to network with many. Anyone can be part of tha many, and benefit from the association.You may not consider your acquaintance/buddy to be a quality contact, but he inturn may be bring the best quality contacts and you may see benefit by networking with them.To cut short: we network with as many as possible, but we will have chance to associate with only a few.Your quality consciousness guides you in choosing the few.Hope this helps.Warm regards,
Ravi Janardhan
Recruiter, KAIZEN Consultants
http://www.linkedin.com/in/ravikaizen
+919849726220
__._,_.___
My Linkedin Power Forum is a professional and friendly discussion group where thousands of members discuss and learn ways to improve their business networking skills.
Encourage your friends to join you and your 7,500 MLPF friends as we focus on the power of networking to benefit our businesses, careers, and causes.
Add MLPF/WHPF Logo To Your Linkedin Profile:
http://www.MyLinkedinPowerForum.BIZ |
*****Support Orphans International Worldwide*****
http://www.oiww.org |
![]()
Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe
__,_._,___