Re: [My Linkedin Power Forum] new member (not very new)

Sorin,

Great to have you onboard, I have just sent you an invite via linkedin. I'd like to add you to my professional network on LinkedIn.I was actively networking with EU telecom professionals to create a partnership model. Cud you tell me more about your area of work and Romtelecom pls.. For this feel free to write to me directly or call me; details below.



--
Warm Regards,

Anshuman
+919866663259 cell
+914040204023 residence
Skype: anshuman_chaudhary

On Nov 27, 2007 10:41 PM, SORIN ZORCA <zorcasorin@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hello,

My name is Sorin Zorca and I'm sales and marketing within telecommunication business (Carrier Services).
I'm in today just to say hello, since I became member and I didn't post any message.
So, looking forward to discover new business opportunities and why not, to improve on the professional plan.

Good to be part of LinkedIn family!

Cheers!


 
         Sorin Zorca



Be a better sports nut! Let your teams follow you with Yahoo Mobile. Try it now.


__._,_.___

When you need help, remember one thing:  "Turn It Into A Discussion!"

My Linkedin Power Forum is a professional and friendly discussion group where thousands of members discuss and learn ways to improve their business networking skills.

Encourage your friends to join you and your 7,700 MLPF friends as we focus on the power of networking to benefit our businesses, careers, and causes.

Add MLPF/WHPF Logo To Your Linkedin Profile:
http://www.MyLinkedinPowerForum.BIZ |

MLPF Business Partners:
http://www.yousayit.net/
http://projectstars.com/projectstar/vincent-wright

*****Support Orphans International Worldwide*****
http://www.oiww.org |

When you need help, remember one thing:  "Turn It Into A Discussion!"




Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___