Re: [My Linkedin Power Forum] Need a clarification of a career choice

Thank you. So this means that getting my MCSA is easier and faster,
but getting my MCSE covers MCSA and more. I'm asking because I'm
eligible for the WIA program that pays tuition for classes to get
these certificates. Thank you. Ben J.

--- In MyLinkedinPowerForum@yahoogroups.com, Nancy Babyak
<nbabyak@...> wrote:
>
>
> the text descriptions here might help:
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcsa/mcsa_mcse.mspx
>
> the "A" oversees an evisting system... the "E" plans and develops
new systems / enhances existing systems.Nancy Babyak, PMP
>
>
> To: MyLinkedinPowerForum@...: benjjankowski@...: Mon, 12 Nov 2007
06:09:06 +0000Subject: [My Linkedin Power Forum] Need a clarification
of a career choice
>
>
>
>
> I finally narrowed down what I want to do first in going for a
Certification. I want to obtain a certificate in either MCSE or MCSA.
The problem is that on Microsoft.com, they have a chart that really
doesn't clarify a clear distingishment between the two. It's as
though each has cross-over, similar aspects. What I'm not sure is if
MCSA covers MCSE and more, or if each has similar aspects, and each
also their own as well? If so, and I would them want to obtain
Certification in both, then which one would I want to pursue first?
Any feedback would be appreciated. Thank you.Ben Jankowski
>


My Linkedin Power Forum is a professional and friendly discussion group where thousands of members discuss and learn ways to improve their business networking skills.

Encourage your friends to join you and your 7,400 MLPF friends as we focus on the power of networking to benefit our businesses, careers, and causes.

Add MLPF/WHPF Logo To Your Linkedin Profile:
http://www.MyLinkedinPowerForum.BIZ |

*****Support Orphans International Worldwide*****
http://www.oiww.org |
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MyLinkedinPowerForum/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MyLinkedinPowerForum/join

(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:MyLinkedinPowerForum-digest@yahoogroups.com
mailto:MyLinkedinPowerForum-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
MyLinkedinPowerForum-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/