Shawn Slevin <shawn.slevin@earthlink.net> wrote:
ReginaI am a human resources management consultant and do not use paypal in those business transactions.I have also launched a not for profit organization and I do use it for taking donations from folks who are comfortable using this method. I have had no problems as yet with it.ShawnS.M. Slevin![]()
From: MyLinkedinPowerForum@yahoogroups. com [mailto:MyLinkedinP owerForum@ yahoogroups. com] On Behalf Of Regina Thomas
Sent: Saturday, November 24, 2007 11:25 AM
To: MyLinkedinPowerForum@yahoogroups. com
Subject: [My Linkedin Power Forum] LinkedIn Entrepreneurs-- What is your profession? I was considering my last email to this group dealing with PayPal issues. I felt some may feel it was a thinly veiled attempt to hock my wares. It is not. When I have problems with things I feel I should not have problems with-- I want to find out if I am alone. MyLinkedInPowerForum is a very large group-- with many professions, including lawyers. Regina Thomas
As I was thinking about this -- I wondered at the composition of this group [MyLinkedInPowerForum] in terms of careers. Is there a survey that I do not know about that provides the careers & numbers within the group? Are there many entrepreneurs amongst the group's ranks?
Put another way-- how many of you have a PayPal business accounts? Was this the right group for my question?
http://www.linkedin.com/in/QiSoftwa re
Get easy, one-click access to your favorites. Make Yahoo! your homepage. __._,_.___
My Linkedin Power Forum is a professional and friendly discussion group where thousands of members discuss and learn ways to improve their business networking skills.
Encourage your friends to join you and your 7,600 MLPF friends as we focus on the power of networking to benefit our businesses, careers, and causes.
Add MLPF/WHPF Logo To Your Linkedin Profile:
http://www.MyLinkedinPowerForum.BIZ |
MLPF Business Partners:
http://www.yousayit.net/
http://projectstars.com/projectstar/vincent-wright
*****Support Orphans International Worldwide*****
http://www.oiww.org |
![]()
Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe
__,_._,___