[My Linkedin Power Forum] Re: Search On LI Contacts With EMail Address In Profile

Greetings and my 2 cents worth, Part of the issue with using the @ sign as search criteria is most LION's are protecting their e-addresses from cyber slim and not using the @ in there profiles. Check my address. You will see AT,   (at), (dot) or they are going with spaces between the address barbara @ apbglobal . com. This is because cyber crime is attaching to any working e-mail address and you will not know it when it happens; promise. This is why your spam file gets filled. These originations are not bad spellers or use poor grammar but working on getting past the firewalls and security systems. Ti is part to Identity Theft which is a 14 Trillion dollar business; Yes I said trillion. These are big "game" hunters and they do harm, be careful out there. If I can somehow be of service to you in the in the future, I am an email away. I wish you a life to be proud of.

 

Legally Protected, Barbara Jones, President and CEO: a member of MyLink500.com , MLPF and I am an open net worker (LION). http://www.linkedin.com/in/barbaraatapbglobaldotcom

How can I make your day excellent? 214-228-9717 PST-- I am in Portland, OR

barbara(dot)apbglobal(at)gmail(dot)com or barbara(at)apbglobal(dot)com

PS: I wish you a life to be proud of; is not a statement it is a way of life and I do my best to live it.

--
I wish you a life to be proud of, Barb

"How can I make your day excellent"
Barbara J. Jones
Executive Search
Career Consultant
Employee ID theft protection
ID Theft Restoration &
Small Business Specialist
APB Global Services, LLC
A management resource and consulting company
barbara(dot)apbglobal(at)gmail(dot)com
C-214-228-9717
eFax- 801-659-9858
We are now offering a group of new services that will help retain and protect your most valuable asset - your associates.  For more information give us a call. APB Global Services, LLC is a specialized executive search firm throughout the United States, Mexico, Canada, Latin America, and Euro-Asia.  Delivering people and project resources across multiple disciplines, we have accumulated a 23-year record of successfully filling positions from Presidents of companies to Business Development Managers.  We have been a proud member of CLM/CSCMP since 1988. __._,_.___

My Linkedin Power Forum is a professional and friendly discussion group where thousands of members discuss and learn ways to improve their business networking skills.

Encourage your friends to join you and your 7,000 MLPF friends as we focus on the power of networking to benefit our businesses, careers, and causes.

View MLPF from the URL of your choice:
http://www.MyLinkedinPowerForum.com |
http://www.MyVirtualPowerForum.com  |
http://www.WrightHandPowerForum.com |
http://www.WrightHandPowerForum.BIZ | (Add MLPF/WHPF Logo To Your Profile)




Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___