[My Linkedin Power Forum] Re: How do I had the MLPF logo to my linkedin profile?

Hi, I too, am unable to get the logo. I'm getting the logon loop.

Bonnie Mahaffey


--- In MyLinkedinPowerForum@yahoogroups.com, "Vincent Wright"
<vmwusa_2000@...> wrote:
>
> Hi, Paul,
> I did receive a message from you.
>
> Quick question: Have you tried clicking on the "Related Link" on
> MLPF's homepage?: www.MyLinkedinPowerForum.com? The
> http://www.MyLinkedinPowerForum.BIZ/ consistently appears to work from
> there.
>
> Would you please try it again?
>
> If it doesn't work, please let me know and I'll try to call you
directly.
>
> Also, have you cleared your cache?
>
> Thanks,
> Vincent Wright
> www.MyLinkedinPowerForum.com
> www.MyLinkedinPowerForum.BIZ
>
>
> --- In MyLinkedinPowerForum@yahoogroups.com, "Paul Broenen"
> leiniesfan@ wrote:
> >
> > I could use your help too, Vincent. I have the same problem (which
> > I've emailed you about a couple of times). The
> > http://www.MyLinkedinPowerForum.BIZ/ link doesn't work for me--just
> > puts me into a sign-in loop. Please advise.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Paul
> >
> > --- In MyLinkedinPowerForum@yahoogroups.com, "Vincent Wright"
> > <vmwusa_2000@> wrote:
> > >
> > > Hi, Raegan,
> > > I've MLPF on Linkedin Groups both by your name and by your email
> > > address but, I don't see that you are a member or that you've
> > applied.
> > > May I ask your indulgence and ask that you try signing up once
> > again?
> > > If you are unsuccessful this evening, perhaps we can discuss it
> > by
> > > phone on Monday.
> > >
> > > Thanks,
> > > Vincent Wright
> > > www.MyLinkedinPowerForum.com
> > > Skype = MyLinkedinPowerForum
> > > jaxtr = WrightHandNetworker
> > >
> > > --- In MyLinkedinPowerForum@yahoogroups.com, "raeganhill"
> > > <raegan001@> wrote:
> > > >
> > > > I am a member of other groups and when I join, the logo
> > automatically
> > > > shows up on my linkedin profile - but for some reason the MLPF
> > > > doesn't. Any suggestions?
> > > >
> > > > Thanks!
> > > > Raegan
> > > > www.linkedin.com/in/raegan001
> > > >
> > >
> >
>

My Linkedin Power Forum is a professional and friendly discussion group where thousands of members discuss and learn ways to improve their business networking skills.

Encourage your friends to join you and your 7,000 MLPF friends as we focus on the power of networking to benefit our businesses, careers, and causes.

View MLPF from the URL of your choice:
http://www.MyLinkedinPowerForum.com |
http://www.MyVirtualPowerForum.com

|
http://www.WrightHandPowerForum.com |
http://www.WrightHandPowerForum.BIZ | (Add MLPF/WHPF Logo To Your Profile)
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MyLinkedinPowerForum/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MyLinkedinPowerForum/join

(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:MyLinkedinPowerForum-digest@yahoogroups.com
mailto:MyLinkedinPowerForum-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
MyLinkedinPowerForum-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/