[My Linkedin Power Forum] My LinkedIn Power Introduction

Jane Clark, Owner – JM Clark Consulting


My name is Jane Clark.  I am a Leadership Development and Diversity trainer/coach and I specialize in helping mid-size and large companies/organizations in developing and enhancing their leadership competencies, understanding and commitment to diversity and improving their overall performance. I have over 30 successful years of leading change at Eastman Kodak Co.  Some of my strengths are strategic planning & execution, organizational change, project management, process management, process reengineering, benchmarking, operations management, supply chain, logistics, customer service, performance measurement, organizational development, building strong, confident and inclusive leaders capable of managing through change in turbulent times.

For entertainment/fun/relaxation, I enjoy riding my Honda Aero 750 motorcycle, Letter boxing and spending time my family both human and furry. 

I am open to meeting people who have similar interests, would like to collaborate on business opportunities, if you would like to share knowledge of business startup, and if I can share any of my knowledge with you from my years of leadership and management.   Thank You




See what's new at AOL.com and Make AOL Your Homepage.
__._,_.___

My Linkedin Power Forum is a professional and friendly discussion group where thousands of members discuss and learn ways to improve their business networking skills.

Encourage your friends to join you and your 7,400 MLPF friends as we focus on the power of networking to benefit our businesses, careers, and causes.

Add MLPF/WHPF Logo To Your Linkedin Profile:
http://www.MyLinkedinPowerForum.BIZ |

*****Support Orphans International Worldwide*****
http://www.oiww.org |




Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___