only have so much time after all! But one of my VA team members told me of
a discussion taking place over at Ecademy about the history of the VA
industry and I can only take part if I join - and join in. So I've relented
and of course, it means that my profile connections are looking really
meagre. So, if you belong to Ecademy and am looking for a new connection you
can find me at http://www.ecademy.com/account.php?userid=kathiethomas
And if you're not a member and want to have a look around, please email me
offlist at linkedin@vadirectory.net and I'll send you an invite.
I don't often talk about other networks on a forum that's not related but I
know I've seen people mention it here from time to time so thought I'd make
a general announcement.
Best regards everyone,
Kathie M. Thomas, AFAIOP, MVA, ASO, VA Coach & Trainer
Award-winning "A Clayton's Secretary"R est. 1994, Virtual Assistant Network
http://www.vadirectory.net/blog/ VA Network, Coaching & Training
http://www.worth-more-than-rubies.com New Book
http://www.linkedin.com/in/kathiethomas LinkedIn Profile
***************************************************************
My Linkedin Power Forum is a professional and friendly discussion group where thousands of members discuss and learn ways to improve their business networking skills.
Encourage your friends to join you and your 7,000 MLPF friends as we focus on the power of networking to benefit our businesses, careers, and causes.
View MLPF from the URL of your choice:
http://www.MyLinkedinPowerForum.com |
http://www.MyVirtualPowerForum.com
|
http://www.WrightHandPowerForum.com |
http://www.WrightHandPowerForum.BIZ | (Add MLPF/WHPF Logo To Your Profile)
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MyLinkedinPowerForum/
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MyLinkedinPowerForum/join
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:MyLinkedinPowerForum-digest@yahoogroups.com
mailto:MyLinkedinPowerForum-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
MyLinkedinPowerForum-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: